Saturday, September 8, 2012

Victorian Fair

Hi!

Today I had a spot at the Victorian Fair in Ridley Park. I enjoyed meeting many new people and selling some of my cards and albums! Thank you to everyone who took the time to view my products! I look forward to creating for you in the future. In future posts, I am going to post pictures of all of the products that I have left so you can take a look! Also, please remember that I can custom make cards, scrapbook layouts, mini albums, magnets, and acrylic calenders! I hope to have some of you order in the future (:

Again, thank you to everyone who made my first vendor experience a good one! Please leave feedback and e-mail me at Monahancait@gmail.com for custom orders!

This includes weddings, birthdays, greeting cards of all sorts (graduation, birthday, thank you, get well soon, congratulations, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Easter, invitations, baby, misc., etc.), mini albums, banners, etc. Please do not hesitate to ask!!

-Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment