Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Custom 12 x 12 Teaching Portfolio

I received an order from a wonderful woman named Laurel who was requesting a 40 page 12 x 12 scrapbook album that could be used as a teaching portfolio (awesome idea)! She did not need any photo mats, but just space to add her own information and lots of fun school related embellishments! Here is the finished product (:


The actual scrapbook album has a light blue fabric cover!


Page one is not pictured because the customer's name is on it! But it is the same paper as the last page and says, "_______'s Teaching Portfolio"!

(Please click below to view the rest of the album!)





Here are the 2nd and 3rd page! Unfortunately the pictures came out a little blurry! The sticker in the corner says "I love my School!" and there is a school in the background! The bottom right corner of the 3rd page has a cup of paintbrushes and an orange tube of paint! I used blue, orange, red, and green buttons across both pages at the top! The second button (orange) is missing in this photo, but has been replaced! There is a yellow crayon sticker in the top right corner (:



Here are pages 4 and 5! I felt like this paper kind of decorated itself! It's very bright and some of the images on the actual paper are shiny! I did add a little embellishment, though! The top left corner of page 4 has a sticker that says "SMART", there is a blue crayon on the top right corner of page 5, and there is a cute fabric "sticker" that says "I can do it" on the bottom right corner of page 5! 


Pages 6 and 7! I used a sticker in the bottom left corner of page 6 that says "Practice, Practice, Practice" with a pencil on it (I'm sorry this one is so blurry)! I also used yellow, light blue, orange, light green, and purple bottoms across the bottom of page 6! I left page 7 blank!



Here are pages 8 and 9! I love these pages because they are so BRIGHT! The rainbow pattern is so much fun! I used an orange sticker with a backpack on it and added some hot pink paper to it for the bottom left corner of page 8! There are lime green, yellow, purple, red, hot pink, and light blue buttons across page 8 AND 9! (:



Here are pages 10 and 11! Nothing reminds me more of school than apples! I love this paper pattern! I used my cricut machine to cut a big "ABC" in light green, blue, and orange! There are green rhinestones on the "A" and orange/yellow rhinestones on the "C"! There are orange, yellow, green, red, and blue buttons across the top of page 10! Page 11 was left as is!



Pages 12 and 13! RAINBOWS! I used my cricut again to cut a stack of books (light green and blue) with a cute red apple sitting on top for the bottom left corner of page 13! I think it's adorable! I also used yellow, orange, blue, and green buttons across the bottom on the page! There is a cute yellow crayon on the top right corner of page 13, as well! Page 12 has been left blank!



Pages 14 and 15 have been left blank because the frogs are SO darn cute and they are the perfect amount of embellishment for this page! I LOVE this paper!!!



To make up for the lack of embellishments on pages 14 and 15, pages 16 and 17 are both embellished! I love the number paper and wanted to keep with the theme, so I put an "Easy as 1, 2, 3" sticker on the top left corner of page 16! There are light purple, light blue, dark purple, orange, and red buttons across the top of the page. The same colors of buttons run across the bottom of page 17, and there is an ADORABLE blue elephant (why not?!) at the end of the row of buttons!





Here are pages 18 and 19! The flowers are so bright and cute! There is a sticker in the top left corner of page 18 that says "Learning is Fun!" with a globe beside it. There is a yellow crayon on the bottom right corner of page 18, as well. On page 19, there are purple, light blue, light green, and light pink buttons across the bottom! At the end of the buttons is a cute box of crayons. The photo came out VERY blurry, but I just wanted you to see what it looked like (:



Here are pages 20 and 21! I left them blank because I love the butterflies and the colors and wanted to leave space for the buyer to add information!



Pages 22 and 23! I used my cricut to cut out a frog for the bottom left corner of page 22! There is a sticker next to him that read, "What was the question?". I though it was so cute! There are dark green, light blue, red, yellow, orange, and purple buttons across the bottom of page 22! I left page 23 blank besides a cute little tube of green paint in the top left corner!



Here are pages 24 and 25! The paper is so cute and it is so shiny! I left these pages blank because they are already so busy! (:



Here are pages 26 and 27! The top left corner of page 26 has a cute "Easy as ABC" sticker, which I added a little star to for fun! There are hot pink, dark green, orange, light pink, dark purple, and blue buttons going across the bottom of page 26. (Can you tell I LOVE buttons?). There is a ruler at the end of the buttons (: There is an apple sticker at the bottom of page 27 in the left corner and a cute sticker that says "Super, awesome, amazing, excellent, wonderful" in the top right corner of page 27. I added a yellow paint tube to that one (:



Pages 28 and 29! There is a chalkboard sticker on the top right corner of page 28. It says, "Homework - Chapter 2"! There is a little green book sticker on the bottom right corner of page 28 and the spine says, "English". Across the bottom of page 29 are yellow, light pink, hot pink, and light blue buttons! At the end of the row of buttons is an old school house sticker!



Here are pages 30 and 31! I LOVE the apple and his googly eyes at the bottom of page 31 in the right corner! Across the bottom of the page (31) before the apple are clear yellow, orange, light green, solid yellow, and red buttons! Page 30 has been left blank because the paper is so much fun!



Here are pages 32 and 33! There are light blue, light pink, yellow, another shade of light blue, dark green, and hot pink buttons across the bottom of page 32! At the top of page 33 in the right corner is a die cut that I used my cricut to create of a little #1 ribbon is yellow and purple (: There are dark green, blue, yellow, dark purple, and orange buttons beside the ribbon!




Here are pages 34 and 35! I left them blank because the paper is so bright and shiny! It's super colorful and fun and I worried that adding embellishments could make it too busy!



Here are pages 36 and 37! Across the top of page 36 are hot pink, navy blue, white, yellow, light blue, and purple buttons! In the top left corner of page 37 is a blue crayon! In the bottom right corner of page 37 is the CUTEST snail! His antennas have green rhinestones and he has cute googly eyes! He is followed by purple, blue, and green buttons!




Here are pages 38 and 39! Across both pages at the top are grey, light blue, blue, and yellow buttons! In the middle of the buttons is an adorable cheerleader I used my cricut to create! She has googly eyes and there is a yellow rhinestone on each of her hair bows! I love this die cut! I think the little cheerleader is adorable! 



And the final page....


Here is page 40! I used the same paper as the first page, but I left it blank!



I had so much fun creating this album and would like to thank my customer for giving me the opportunity of creating it for her! I love any chance I get to create something from scratch that is one of a kind and hope you all enjoyed the many photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment